Dear mother,
I'm not sure if you knew or not, but I have created my own Utopia. It's called Woody's World and everything about it is perfect. I was writing to personally invite you to this wonderful place. In fact I will give you your own personal tour of this place even before you make the choice to move her. I'm very busy running this place and that's why I've been neglecting to visit with you. If you move here I promise all of your troubles will be gone. You and dad can have your own personally designed house you've always wanted. The Wood family is in charge of running this place and that pertains to anyone related to me including you. I don't mean to call you old, but you have lived a lot longer than I have and your wisdom would greatly benefit the decisions made in this land. I could really use your love, help, and support.
Love your son that actually did something with his life,
Eli
No comments:
Post a Comment