Thursday, December 18, 2014

Journal 7/30/2033 (Wednesday)

Dear Journal,
Today was a rather busy day for me. After work my wife and I had to pick up our kids at school. After that we dropped them off at home. Then we had to make our way to the Woody's World Welfare Well. I love going there because it has such a divine purpose. We collected the donations to the Well and sent out the money where it was needed at that time. There was some extra so we put in in the Woody's World Welfare Well bank where it would be used when needed. It was about 8:30 when we left and we picked up our two teenagers at the church because they were at their weekly activities. Finally we were able to go home and have dinner. We got the things done that needed to be and now here I am in bed. I'm so thankful every day for this wonderful world that I live in. That's it for today! Goodnight!

Eli Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment