Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Journal 3/3/2033 (Thursday)

Dear Journal.
Today was just another normal day in my perfect world. What am I saying? There is never a normal day in Woody's World! Every day is full of excitement and new things. On my way to work today I stopped by the candy shop and bought some everlasting gum in all flavors. I'm not kidding when I say every flavor. For example they had authentic Italian pizza gum, crisp apple strudel gum, and even an all american buffet gum flavor! Of course I told the owner he'd better get rid of the American flavor because we had left that place years ago and would never think of going back. 
        At work I reviewed some of the citizen's surveys on the conditions of Woody's World and of course all of them gave it a five star. But one lady said everything was too perfect so I had her shipped back to the United States of America, if that place still even exists. 
       After work I came home to my family. My two teenage boys were out back paragliding. They've gotten really good at it. My young daughters were in their life size princess castle playing dress up and my two younger boys were playing in our water park. Of course my wife was in her craft room which is practically every craft store combined into one. As you can tell our life at home is pretty simple. I love hanging out with my family and hearing them laugh. 
     Later that night we had dinner together and after that we read our scriptures, had family prayer, and got into bed.
    Today was a good day. 

Eli Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment